LUNGevity Foundation is ﬁrmly committed to making an immediate impact on increasing quality of life and survivorship of people with lung cancer by accelerating research into early detection and more effective treatments, as well as by providing community support and education for all those affected by the disease.
Fundraising for LUNGevity is easy, fun, and rewarding. We provide you with support every step of the way to ask your family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers to donate to your fundraising efforts.
Kick off your fundraising!
SELF DONATE! Register and raise $25 by July 15 to receive a Breathe Deep TOGETHER branded fleece ear band.
CHECK OUT YOUR DASHBOARD! Log into your participant dashboard to find tips and tools to use between now and the weekend of November 5. Inside you will find fun props, I Breathe Deep For signs, fundraising guides, facts, and more!
SET YOUR FUNDRAISING GOAL! Raise $125 to earn a limited-edition Breathe Deep TOGETHER t-shirt!
PERSONALIZE YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE! Update your page to include who you Breathe Deep for and a photo! Or, WHY you Breathe Deep – this could be as simple as sharing one of the many startling statistics about lung cancer.
CREATE A FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER! Connect through your dashboard, and donations made through your Facebook Fundraiser will automatically show on your page and count toward your goal!
DOWNLOAD our new DonorDrive LUNGevity Events app!
- Bake sale – Bake some of your favorite sweet treats and sell for donation dollars!
- Yard sale – Clear out your unwanted items and host a yard sale with proceeds going to your fundraising!
- Dye your hair – Make a statement and challenge your network that you’ll dye your hair LUNGevity blue for a certain donation amount.
- Have a special skill? Do you paint, photograph, organize, woodwork, etc.? Offer up your talents or skills in return for a donation!
- Host a game night! Play trivia, poker, board games, etc., and charge a suggested donation.
- Restaurant or Brewery Night – Partner with a local restaurant or brewery for a percentage of sales back to your fundraising!
- Paint Night – Collaborate with a local artist or craft paint shop to host a painting workshop! In return for a donation, you’ll get the supplies and instruction to create your own work of art! This can be done virtually too with online tutorials to be shared on Zoom.
We’ve got some fun and creative tools to help you be successful as you fundraise. Fundraising tools are available in the Resources section of your Participant Dashboard after registering.
- Fundraising Ideas Guide
- Social Media Tools
- DonorDrive LUNGevity Events mobile app
- Email templates
- Helpful staff – Need additional help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn awesome rewards as you fundraise!
Maximize your donation! Many employers will match contributions you make to nonprofit organizations. Talk to your employer about their Matching Gifts program.
Use the search box below to find your employer and learn how to apply for a match.